CompTIA A+ Certification Training Program
The CompTIA A+ certification has been described as an "entry-level rite of passage for IT technicians," and for a good reason. This certification is designed for folks seeking a career as a help desk, support, service center or networking technician. It covers PC and laptop hardware, software installation, and configuration of computer and mobile operating systems.
A+ also tests a candidate's understanding of basic networking, troubleshooting and security skills, which serve as a springboard for CompTIA networking or security certifications or those offered by other organizations. According to CompTIA, more than one million IT professionals hold the A+ certification. The A+ is required for Dell, Intel and HP service technicians and is recognized by the U.S. Department of Defense.
The Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) is a non-profit trade association, issuing professional certifications for the information technology (IT) industry. It is considered one of the IT industry's top trade associations. Based in Downers Grove, Illinois, CompTIA issues vendor-neutral professional certifications in over 120 countries. The organization releases over 50 industry studies annually to track industry trends and changes. Over 2.2 million people have earned CompTIA certifications since the association was established.
The regular tuition is $3750 per student. For a 15% discount, ask your sales rep for a discount code to secure discounted tuition fee.
● Delivered via virtual training.
● Training material for all participants included in this price.
● Training delivery by qualified and specialized instructors.
● Includes 2 attempts at taking the exam to qualify for certification.
● 5-Day Bootcamp.
● Coaching assistance available for 90 days after Bootcamp to develop relevant portfolio.
● Informational Interview Career assistance available for a year after Bootcamp to boost employability.
● Access to Monthly Cohort refresher and exam prep webinars on related topics for a year.
● A voucher to take certification examination